Saturday 12 January 2013

Bring it!

Hi. My name is Paul and I am an armchair adrenaline junkie. It feels better to admit it after all these years, but as I'm not after any sort of redemption I'm not sure it helps in any important way.

To perhaps better define my newly coined status as an armchair adrenaline junkie, I'm a sports junkie, and I'm a tv / movie junkie.  I'm not a junkie.... erm... junkie, so I guess I do have at least one slightly redeeming feature (at least in the opinion of many - none of whom are likely to be junkies).  I love sport, I watch FAR too much sport, I have many opinions on sport (some of them may even be considered valid).  I also love movies.  I don't see as many as I'd like, but I do love them. And now in a fit of New Year Resolutionitis (tm) I've employed a forum to share my various views, epiphanies and musings upon these various and varied forms of entertainment.

As the year progresses I hope to share my views, musings and emotional travails as I follow my sporting teams and competitions and as my relatively limited range of movies come and go.  In immanently appearing blog posts I shall further expound upon my various biases, loves, passions, despairs and outright loathings in both formats.  Over the course of this blog, and given my predilection to waft off into completely irrelevant topics, there will be strange and unusual revelations, reviews and re... re... re-stuff on topics both near and far and in between.

Yours sweating in 27 degree heat and under the influence of Macs very drinkable 5% Hop Rocker Pilsner,

Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment